Saturday, September 1, 2012

update!

well i haven't posted anything in a while so i thought i would update everyone on whats been going on in my life :) i started school about two weeks ago and its been OK :) 8th grade is defiantly a HUGE change for me so its been a little weird adjusting to a new schedule and stuff. I have made a few new friends as well! they are all super sweet:) i miss summer a lot though and the beach and lake and pool and just every aspect of summer, but on the bright side its labor day weekend so i get Monday off of school!  i feel like not alot of people read this but haha its ok :) tell me if you have any ideas about what i should post about! lots of loveeeee, Catie <3


heres a picture of me for yall to see!! its when i meet Austin Mahone!! AHHH!I was freaking out!! I had NO VOICE after the concert for like four days :)  Im the one on the far left :)) 

Find me on YouTube!! (my latest video linked here!:)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhpl9WkN3m8&feature=plcp

follow me on Twitter!!! https://twitter.com/itscatie1

LOVE YOU ALL!! :)

1 comment: