Monday, July 23, 2012

RANDOM POSTT

well i love doing random post where i talk about whatever i feel like. I'm being a YouTube addict and looking back and forth from Blogger to YouTube. I'm not sure why i love it so much i just do :) so hows everyone's life? mine is going amazing. I'm supper happy i won a talent show (my age division because there was no overall winner) at the Miss South Carolina pageant. I did the Palmetto Princess program for our new Miss South Carolina 2012 the one and only Ali Rogers :) I love her so much :) i am going to possibly blog about that whole week and when i go to Miss America :) so I'm still kinna stumped on what to post on here and Tumblr. (you can follow me there too nevergivup147 same as my YouTube :)) They are basically the same thing but i still post on both but i like the format on here better :) well I'm going to leave you with an awesome quote i found off the Internet today. "All our dreams can come true,if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney (my new favorite quote i got off of http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_dreams.html) That's like my new life motto hah :) :) I LOVE YOU ALL :) - Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment